About SERVPRO of Downtown Long Beach / Signal Hill
Welcome to SERVPRO of Downtown Long Beach / Signal Hill. Founded in 2008, our priority is serving the communities in and around the Greater Long Beach area. Our business specializes in the cleanup, restoration and reconstruction of residential and commercial properties that have been impacted by disaster. Look to us to assist in the event of fire, smoke, water or biohazard damage. We can also remediate mold from your home or business. We understand the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Why SERVPRO of Downtown Long Beach / Signal Hill?
SERVPRO of Downtown Long Beach / Signal Hill provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to our local communities. You can expect a quick turn-around time, day or night, if you experience an emergency in the Greater Long Beach area.
Our responders are trained to standards set forth by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and complete various year-around education courses. This accreditation offers confidence to homeowners and businesses affected by floods, fires, and other disasters. Rest assured, our technicians possess the training and expertise to work with specific machinery and products needed for effective and efficient restoration. For example, our powerful water extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the majority of the water from your home or business, resulting in efficient clean-up to get you back on track.
SERVPRO of Downtown Long Beach / Signal Hill takes great pride in being a part of our community. We have hosted several events to show appreciation for our customers and participated in local events.
- READY Long Beach 2018
We were happy to support READY Long Beach at California State University, Long Beach, where we, along with local firefighters and policemen, educated the public about emergency preparedness and safety.
- Signal Hill Concerts in the Park 2018
What a tremendous evening that included hundreds of families, wonderful entertainment and lots of smiles! We were so pleased to represent our SERVPRO and the Signal Hill Chamber of Commerce at their table, for a night filled with community and fun!
- Customer Appreciation/Succulent Workshop!
We hosted an event at our facility, honoring our customers. The night included a succulent workshop, photo booth, great food and the opportunity for everyone to mix and mingle with business associates, develop new partnerships and meet our staff.
Responsive to Natural Disasters
When Hurricane Harvey struck Houston, Texas in 2017, SERVPRO of Downtown Long Beach / Signal Hill participated in a large loss response team to help mitigate the damage. Our crew focused on clearing dust and debris while doing as much as possible to restore the affected buildings. The job was immense, but significant progress was made in getting Houston residents back on their feet. In the same year, the Santa Barbara wildfires damaged many homes, creating a panic for many homeowners. We were able to assist relief efforts by removing and restoring structures damaged by fire and smoke. You can rely on us to be ready for any emergency.
Call us when needed and also engage with us through a variety of online platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. Our goal is to inform and entertain our online community by posting timely safety tips and events happening in Long Beach and Signal Hill. We also want to hear from you! Come join us and stay connected. See you online!
- “My home is now dry and mold free. I'm so happy! We had the right guys for the job when we chose SERVPRO.”
-Mary K in Long Beach, CA
- “The staff seemed to care about my situation and were careful in treating my home and possessions. They paid attention to detail, did not disturb anything that didn’t need to be disturbed, and they were pleasant and prompt. Thank you.”
-Richard A in Long Beach, CA
- “Our client had a fire in their home and you guys really came through for them. We'll definitely recommend you again. Great job!”
-Rosie P in Signal Hill, CA
- "I am very impressed by the level of professionalism of this company. It is clear that they not only care about their customers and doing a good job for them, but they go above and beyond by being involved in the community".
-Ansel W in Long Beach, CA
If we can be of service, please call or message us!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician